From a sermon by Rita and Bil Cusack
You can choose to take these steps now if changing your world, and the self-destructive direction in which it is moving, is what you wish to achieve. Make this declaration.
1. I acknowledge that some of my old beliefs about God and about Life are no longer working.
2. I acknowledge that there is something I do not understand about God and about Life, the understanding of which could change everything.
3. I am willing for new understandings of God and Life to now be brought forth, understandings that could produce a new way of life on this planet.
4. I am willing to explore and examine these new understandings, and, if they align with my inner truth and knowing, to enlarge my belief system to include them.
5. I am willing to live my life as a demonstration of my beliefs.
Quotes from Walsche:
What hurts you so much that you feel you have to hurt me to heal it?
“I can understand how you could feel that way.”(9 words)
All attack is seen by the attacker as a defense.
Nobody does anything inappropriate, given their model of the world.